Join & see what we achieve!
Thank you everyone who left such kind words on my previous blog post. I removed the previous post from my blog because everyone who cares about us has read it. I explained a personal situation that I wanted my friends and family to know about, and as time went on, unkind people began to be rude and negative in the comment section. Our situation is hard enough without people making it worse.
Now I'm ready for a fresh start. We appreciate the help we've received with our current situation. We've reworked our budget and with the financial help we received we can make a trip to Europe work. So thank you so much for your help. We are overwhelmed by those who have reached out to us & are thankful you are in our lives.
With a lot of change in my life, I felt it was appropriate to spruce up my layout on my blog.
Do you like it? I hope so!
This is my forth installment of Weekly Wishes. I've really enjoyed this journey of setting goals to accomplish on a weekly basis. It has helped keep me focused.
Last week my goals were to:
1. Organize all of my files. That hasn't been accomplished yet, but I plan on working on this on Monday!
2. Make my own açaí bowl. This goal was finally accomplished. My boyfriend, Keith and our friend, Ballo & I made açaí bowls for dinner. We loosely followed this recipe. We felt it tasted kind of bland. We added agave... I want to look for more açaí bowl recipes. I know I could try and make them on my own, but I like following recipes. :)
3. Work on my Europe to do list. I definitely worked on our to do list.
9 more days until we leave!
My goals for this week are to:
1. Get ready for a garage sale. My boyfriend Keith and I are hosting a garage sale this coming weekend to earn some extra funds before we travel. I need to continue to collect my own belongings and I have some donations that I need to organize.
2. Sew headbands. I don't know how realistic this goal is. I make headbands like this. (My friend, Katie won that giveaway and here are pictures of her in one of the headbands during her trip to Ecuador.) I figured I could make more headbands to sell at the garage sale. Hopefully I have time for it! If you are interested in purchasing a headband (now or in the future) please let me know! I want to continue to make more when we return from Europe. I have an Etsy shop. Feel free to "favorite" it so you can be up to date for when I truly stock the shop.
3. Get ready for Europe (that to do list!). I feel that when I start to chip away at my to do list, more and more gets added. But it's okay, I just means I'm preparing ourselves more, which isn't a bad thing.
I cannot wait to share my journey with you all. Thank you for all of your support these past 8 months. I've really enjoyed my blog and I feel like it's coming into it's own. So thank you for reading and following along.
Sorry for a somewhat long-winded post. But thank you for reading. What are you goals for this week? I would love to hear all about them!