Sunday, August 02, 2015

Weekly Goals 007

Here's another installment of my weekly goals. 
A way to hold myself accountable for my goals by sharing them with you. 

Happy August everyone!

I'm finding myself creating these goals and having difficulty actually accomplishing them. Because they are sitting there unaccomplished, I've decided to suspend these weekly goals until I actually accomplish them.

Last Week's Goals:

Cook at least 2 new recipes. I went as far as deciding that I want to try a cashew cheese recipe & a new dessert recipe but didn't go through with it. Any cashew cheese or dessert recipe suggestions? =) 

Goals Still Not Completed:

Work on Keith's onesie. 

Work on Europe scrapbook.

Both of these goals are take many hours to accomplish but hopefully I can finish them before the end of August! 

Do you have any goals for this week? This month? I'd love to hear them! I hope you have a productive positive week!

- Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment