Friday, August 15, 2014

link love


It's the weekend! This week went surprisingly fast for me, fortunately. Tomorrow I'm doing something that I've been looking forward to for months. I am going to do videography for a wedding. Videography is something I am very passionate about and I'm going to dip my toes in the water. I'm also going to a photography exhibit on Sunday. Can't wait. Here are some links to get your weekend started. 

I don't know very much about Tallulah Willis, but this video she did was very moving. 

I just discovered this backpack through ohdeardrea & I really think it will be great when I'm traveling next year. If you watch the video you can see all the compartments that would be great for my laptop and DSLR. They also have a pocket that has all of the card slots like a wallet (that pocket faces your back while you're wearing it). I think I like the blue, but the other colors are so cute too! Advice?

This recipe for french toast looks so easy and tasty! (& healthy!)

Tonya from Moptop is doing a really cool giveaway. I love her blog & style. & bangs. #duh

A perfect blogpost for #caturday.

Making a jewelry organizer from a cutlery tray is a genius idea!

What are you plans for the weekend?

- Christina


image and edit by me

2 comments:

  1. I agree that the week went by surprisingly fast, but I actually wanted it to slow down. Happy weekend either way!

    ReplyDelete