Friday, August 08, 2014

link love


Finally. The weekend. I plan on finishing #GIRLBOSS (Shhh, don't tell anyone I didn't finish it in time for the A Beautiful Mess Book Club). & I'm going to a game night on a sailboat Sunday afternoon. Super excited! Here are some great reads to get your weekend started.

This is an ADORABLE DIY

I love these party ideas.

I've had this DIY pinned for forever. Maybe I'll actually do it! 

These flats are on sale. Love.

I tried a milkmaid braid for the first time this past week. I used this tutorial.

I want air plants in my life.

What are your plans for the weekend?

- Christina



photo by: Courtney Seymour

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Right?! I'm trying to figure out the most affordable option.

      Delete
  2. This donut float is the best! I'm reading #GirlBoss too, I'm so addicted! I probably will finish it this weekend too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore that photo. My friend Courtney took it. I'm going to dive into #GIRLBOSS right now!

      Delete
  3. that donut float just screams summer! thanks for this post :)

    -anika threeblueballoons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete