Tuesday, December 09, 2014

a christmas playlist that will last you the whole season



You guys, this playlist has over 300 songs. Artists include Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, Michael Bublé, Nat King Cole, Ella Fitzgerald, Louis Armstrong & Dean Martin. To name a few. Of course A Charlie Brown Christmas' soundtrack is included too. ;) You can listen to it album by album or put it on shuffle (which I prefer). This 15 hour (!) playlist has been keeping me company while working, online Christmas shopping, & car rides. These are the type of songs that I enjoy during the holiday season, and I hope you do too!

- Christina

instagram | bloglovin' | twitter | pinterest | youtube

P.S. My giveaway is still open to win 4 turban headbands. They make great stocking stuffers! You can enter here.

6 comments:

  1. I think this is the largest Christmas playlist I have ever seen! The playlist I made has just a mere 10 songs haha
    I'll definitely be listening to this at home over the holidays while I do my festive cooking & baking!


    http://amateandarottweiler.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! The good stuff! I love this playlist! http://aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... my... gosh. 300 songs!? You are amazing! Great selection too :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I tried to make it super long! I hope you enjoy it, Chrystin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Glad we're on the same page. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehe, yes. 300 songs. Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete