My weekend consisted of:
1. Donating A BUNCH OF STUFF to Savers. I've been clearing my room for a few weeks and I'm almost running out of things that I want to get rid of.
2. My older sister, Natalie bought this beautiful comforter at Savers for me. Made me feel very eco-friendly because it was thrifted & made in the U.S.A.
3. Watching a Woody Allen documentary. I fell asleep in the middle so I'm very familiar with his early work and current work. ;)
4. Eating vegan donuts from The Donuttery.
5. Hanging out with Timber & Oliver.
6. Watching the Angels play the Tigers. Angels won! (It's sometimes difficult to have a picture of Keith smiling. He always likes to tease me.)
7. Eating at Lola Gaspar in Downtown Santa Ana. Delicious handmade fries, margarita & cauliflower tacos. Yum.
How was your weekend?